Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 4-6/11/23

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
We’re you at the Burnley game?
Yes... but I meant as the clocked ticked through minutes of injury time and past 10pm - Amex would definitely be emptying out. Was emptying out at 85mins when winning our first ever European game the other week!

Edit - ftr I have nothing against folk leaving early for whatever reason and the Amex is a bitch to get to, just making an observation more than anything

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yes... but I meant as the clocked ticked through minutes of injury time and past 10pm - Amex would definitely be emptying out. Was emptying out at 85mins when winning our first ever European game the other week!

Because we all stayed for AEK, got home an hour to three hours later than normal, drenched.

Spurs fans tonight head off in all directions, whilst Falmer attendees are stuffed with a shit train station or woeful park n ride.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Good to see Villa lose. Can’t stand them they always beat us. Steve Cooper has done an amazing job for Forest with such a high turnover of players.
I think not. Such an array of talent that he's had and can't get a decent performance from them is my take.

He did anazingly well to get them up but has failed to impress since
Took Chelsea a long time to figure out if they ran from their own half they wouldn't be offside 🤦‍♂️
and spurs never quite worked out that it was a daft tactic to employ. Madness.

Such a shame that Sanchez spill didn't go in. That would have been so funny

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
"Spurs are on their way to eighth place,
Tott'nam's gonna do it again!
You can't stop 'em, the lads from Tott'nam
The boys from White 'art Lane!"

:lolol:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Outstanding match. Chelsea have been create chances all season but they have some tough matches coming. Spurs also on a trickier run and got some injuries and suspensions. Let’s hope they drop like a stone.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Good interview for Ange, having lost 4-1. He came across really well. Didn't point fingers. Accepted the decisions. Well done.

Came across well. Totally different from the wild Arteta breakdown.

But he couldn’t argue with the decisions, the two players should’ve been sent off earlier and Dier was a very clear offside for the shot.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Came across well. Totally different from the wild Arteta breakdown.

But he couldn’t argue with the decisions, the two players should’ve been sent off earlier and Dier was a very clear offside for the shot.
He also made the valid point that referees' authority is constantly being eroded, and the inference was that it needs to stop.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
He also made the valid point that referees' authority is constantly being eroded, and the inference was that it needs to stop.

If VAR accurately and consistently overrode errors, I’d be fine with that. Works well in cricket and rugby union, umpires and referees are respected and use their skillsets to run games.

Instead we have the worst of all worlds. Refs in England seemingly the worst ever, loathed and their mates rubber stamping errors.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here