Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 30/9 - 3/10/23

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
They're going to go on a bloody run now. Even with their tough fixtures..confidence is everything.
You could feel this during and after our game.
They were dreadful against us. I was actually shocked how bad they were. Also dont get this Cucu was good narrative either. Mitoma had him in a constant state of panic and beat him nearly every time.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
For anyone wanking themselves over Chelsea, they’ve spent over £1,000,000,000 in fees alone under Boehly. They have a cozy rest between most PL games.

Some wins are inevitable. They’ll threaten top 7 places.

And now, guess what, they want to spend on Toney and Osimhen in January.
Absolutely - it’s a joke that ANY win is considered a ‘shock’

The fact that they’ve struggled represents a monumental failure on behalf of their recent coaches, Poch included…

This Fulham side is light weight and will struggle I expect…

Chelsea will continue to ruin football, until the word ‘competition’ becomes an absolute joke - if it’s not already.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Absolutely - it’s a joke that ANY win is considered a ‘shock’

The fact that they’ve struggled represents a monumental failure on behalf of their recent coaches, Poch included…

This Fulham side is light weight and will struggle I expect…

Chelsea will continue to ruin football, until the word ‘competition’ becomes an absolute joke - if it’s not already.

I said it pre season and I backed that at Betfair, Spurs and Chelsea will do well in the PL. Why? Apart from huge spending compared to many teams, whilst ManC/Arse/Manure/Newc/Pool/Albion/Villa/WHam have a stack of extra games and travelling, they have a wonderful week’s rest, prep and tunnel vision for the next PL game.

How Angie and Poch fare next season, will be their litmus test.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
They were dreadful against us. I was actually shocked how bad they were. Also dont get this Cucu was good narrative either. Mitoma had him in a constant state of panic and beat him nearly every time.
As bad as we were at Villa, we were very unlucky at Chelsea… looked every bit as good if not better than their insanely rich mercenaries… and Cucu was shit in the first half, alas (this time) he got away with it.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I said it pre season and I backed that at Betfair, Spurs and Chelsea will do well in the PL. Why? Apart from huge spending compared to many teams, whilst ManC/Arse/Manure/Newc/Pool/Albion/Villa/WHam have a stack of extra games and travelling, they have a wonderful week’s rest, prep and tunnel vision for the next PL game.

How Angie and Poch fare next season, will be their litmus test.
Given that Chelsea will ensure they have two world class XIs (and the rest) I’d say they’ll be alright…

Bless their little cotton socks.

Spurs might well struggle, but Chelsea will continue to buy everything that moves, especially those motivated by stacks of limitless cash… errrrrr every professional footballer then.

It’s Chelsea vs Saudi (I know, lol) in a death match with piles of cash the only weapon… it’s clever really, a satanic brand of voodoo economics… inflate the market soooooo high no one else can afford to play.

Domination follows.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Given that Chelsea will ensure they have two world class XIs (and the rest) I’d say they’ll be alright…

Bless their little cotton socks.

Spurs might well struggle, but Chelsea will continue to buy everything that moves, especially those motivated by stacks of limitless cash.

Spurs and even more so Arsenal have been steadily spending heavily for a few seasons. These aren’t miracles. Arteta’s been backed in a huge way. Boehly has taken the spotlight off that, plus much of the football media are Arsenal fanboys.

That Hollywood swan dive by Sanchez, he’s so precious lol

Colwill is a better leftwinger than Mudryk on this evidence

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Spurs and even more so Arsenal have been steadily spending heavily for a few seasons. These aren’t miracles. Arteta’s been backed in a huge way. Boehly has taken the spotlight off that, plus much of the football media are Arsenal fanboys.
And Spurs too, lest we forget.

Yes I appreciate Chelsea are far from alone here… realistically (as I continued in my rant above, post your quote) we’re looking at a cleverly inflated market, virtually ensuring the super league continues, minus the rebrand… well, until things become so farcical we’ll all gladly drive these clubs to the airport and crack on with sustainable football.

Which when you think about it, wouldn’t be all bad.

Heck, Leeds might even win something again 😂

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
And Spurs too, lest we forget.

Yes I appreciate Chelsea are far from alone here… realistically (as I continued in my rant above, post your quote) we’re looking at a cleverly inflated market, virtually ensuring the super league continues, minus the rebrand… well, until things become so farcical we’ll all gladly drive these clubs to the airport and crack on with sustainable football.

Which when you think about it, wouldn’t be all bad.

Heck, Leeds might even win something again 😂

Not a lot of people know this 😊. Never listen to anyone who says Arteta or Angie have worked a miracle, that the Glazer’s or Levy are tight fisted.

IMG_0689.png

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo

Greenbag50

Jun 1, 2016
Borja makes a massive difference for Chelsea, as does Palmer. They have to finish top 6, without European distraction.
Fulham are missing Mitrovic hugely….
Sadly can only see Chelsea going one way now….

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Do we get a percentage of their points this season as nearly half their team is Brighton? A sort of 'points' commission.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Fulham look weak upfront. Both them and Brentford missing their forward talismen from last season.
Have to say that Caicedo is looking back to the level that we know he is capable of.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Brighton 2 up already
:lolol: - but true!

For anyone wanking themselves over Chelsea, they’ve spent over £1,000,000,000 in fees alone under Boehly. They have a cozy rest between most PL games.

Some wins are inevitable. They’ll threaten top 7 places.

And now, guess what, they want to spend on Toney and Osimhen in January.
As per my earlier post. it looks like Poch has worked out what to do with Sanchez, Cucu, Colwill and Caicedo (and Gallagher and Palmer for that matter). Shame about that (and not wanking, BTW, not that it's any business of yours!)
s!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here