Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 30/9 - 3/10/23

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Cucurella at right back? Eh?
No - Disasi at RB, Cucu at LB, Colwill ay LCB and Caicedo in the pivot with Gallagher - worryingly it looks as if Pich has stumbled on what to do to get it right, at the back at least. Sanchez in goal too - looks as if somebody knows what they are doing. :(

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
As he played against us in the Carabao Cup, where he had an excellent game.
He did nullify Mitoma in that game, but Cucurella's strongest foot is his left, a point made by Frank Lampard. He also raised questions about Colwill playing at left back.

I've just heard Cucurella is playing at RB for the first time in the PL. So he never played for us in that position. Not even under Potter, who liked to play players out of their comfort zone. Is this bravery, innovation? We will soon find out !

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
No - Disasi at RB, Cucu at LB, Colwill ay LCB and Caicedo in the pivot with Gallagher - worryingly it looks as if Pich has stumbled on what to do to get it right, at the back at least. Sanchez in goal too - looks as if somebody knows what they are doing. :(
That's the BBC version of the line up. The BBC are regularly wrong, but we will out soon enough.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

As long as nobody presses Sanchez with the ball at his feet. Maybe Fulham will take advantage of two brilliant chances presented to them and various slices into touch :lolol:

And don't bother, I know you believe he's the greatest keeper ever :facepalm:

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Apologies to the neighbours.

I roared with laughter when Broja blasted his chance way over the bar.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Cucu can't be any worse for Chelsea at RB than he has been at LB. He was also frustratingly excellent against us in the second half.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
As long as nobody presses Sanchez with the ball at his feet. Maybe Fulham will take advantage of two brilliant chances presented to them and various slices into touch :lolol:

And don't bother, I know you believe he's the greatest keeper ever :facepalm:
No, not the greatest keeper ever - nor ever Brighton's third choice GK either. Just a GK who fell out with the way Ricard and Roberto wanted him to play, therefore shipped out.

£25M - decent price for us, and Chelsea (for once) have done alright out of the deal too. You have a problem with that?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
They're going to go on a bloody run now. Even with their tough fixtures..confidence is everything.
You could feel this during and after our game.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
God I get sick off the good bad narrative in football… lose and you’re a crisis club, win and you’re world beaters…

Fulham in crisis.

Chelsea resplendent, managed by a genius etc.

Genius ? Fulham minus Mitro were always likely to struggle imho, that and Ream is an attackers dReam 😂

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
For anyone wanking themselves over Chelsea, they’ve spent over £1,000,000,000 in fees alone under Boehly. They have a cozy rest between most PL games.

Some wins are inevitable. They’ll threaten top 7 places.

And now, guess what, they want to spend on Toney and Osimhen in January.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Sod this.

Can't be doing with wasting my life watching Chelsea playing well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here