Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 30/8-1/9/22

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Rodgers may be next to go - and I think if he does, he could well be off to Villa.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Leicester look quite dreadful, which given the talent they have is scandalous. What they don't have now is a world-class keeper to get thm out of trouble.

Love it that we have 48.5 hours more recovery time: not easy for Evans, Vardy to play 2 games in 3.5 days. Potter has the luxury of dissecting them from the comfort of his sofa.

Having said all that, would be happy for them to nick an equaliser. United are the team we probably need to finish above to finish top 6.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Leicester look quite dreadful, which given the talent they have is scandalous. What they don't have now is a world-class keeper to get thm out of trouble.

Love it that we have 48.5 hours more recovery time: not easy for Evans, Vardy to play 2 games in 3.5 days. Potter has the luxury of dissecting them from the comfort of his sofa.

Having said all that, would be happy for them to nick an equaliser. United are the team we probably need to finish above to finish top 6.

They’ve been abject.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
BTW BT Sport seems to have airbrushed out Utd's defeats against us and Brentford. Not been mentioned at all. They were described as a form team and Martinez as making a decisive impact from the off. :glare:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Will Rogers be in Leicester's technical area on Sunday?

Reminds me of Dyche at Burnley. He’s just been there too long I think.

Leicester had a way of playing where the ball would just end up in the net, no matter how well the team was playing. Once the ball stopped finding itself in the goal all the time, it’s no surprise that Leicester don’t have a plan ‘B’. I think we’ve been the opposite team under Potter. Plenty of brilliant performances but some real issues scoring, now that Leicester are goal shy like we were, there is only one place Rodgers can go; the exit.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Leicester have no recognisable style of play. No coherent press, poor passing. The home fans are very unhappy.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
In Rodgers’ defence, he has had players sold from under him and practically no replacements. He has lost one of the best keepers in the league and is relying on a 35 year old up front every week.

That said, they look really, really poor and I think he’ll be sacked tomorrow should it stay like this.

They don’t have a game plan, it’s headless chickens out there.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
In Rodgers’ defence, he has had players sold from under him and practically no replacements. He has lost one of the best keepers in the league and is relying on a 35 year old up front every week.

That said, they look really, really poor and I think he’ll be sacked tomorrow should it stay like this.

They don’t have a game plan, it’s headless chickens out there.

This. The owners doing the honest thing is selling the silver to meet fair play rules, whilst Manure spend £100m’s, yet again.

2382A9B5-8BA0-4ED1-8A4F-9FF6FF2D5F07.png

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Somehow Leicester played even worse in 2nd half.

I think Rogers will hang on for Sunday which will be billed #mustwin against #teamslikeBrighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here