Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 30-31/3 - 1/4

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
We are in the shite if Cardiff win

Worse, Chelsea will be under huge pressure to improve for their next game...…..someones going to get a battering !

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Had this before Xmas
39ae12985b5741e2171cd9d32ea40bb1.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

18/1 today

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Cardiff have ten times the fight we do. Big chance they'll turn us over at home.

I'm reliably informed that's as impossible as the Albion not getting the 4 or 5 points needed to stay up :rolleyes:

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
They don't pack the area and they commit their tackles before the forwards can get close to the goal. Compare to Stephens and Propper who back off until we are in trouble

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Alonso has been awful

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
This is obviously a lot of pessimistic, hypothetical twaddle, but if Cardiff win today, and we get turned over by 3 or 4 against Chelsea and then City, does anyone actually believe we have the confidence, bottle, and motivational manager to turn this around?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Talk about frustration.

This game adds to my anger from yesterday. The pathetic post match shit from Hughton is so far removed from the passion needed and being shown in bucket loads by Cardiff

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
It does amuse me that it’s taken this long for some people to realise what’s been obvious for months. Cardiff’s squad is shit but they expect to be where they are, it doesn’t bother them so their heads won’t drop. They are a team with balls. We have far more talent but are totally spineless and play like we are resigned to defeat. Both teams reflect their managers perfectly.

I'm afraid so. See Arter going off then- totally wasted, standing ovation. When do our players put in a shift like that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here