Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 30-31/3 - 1/4

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Wouldn't be surprised to see a win for Burnley, Wolves aren't in trouble and I reckon they will be thinking about Wembley and play a weakened team as a result.

7th place may well get Wolves a place in Europe so no doubt they'll have their eye on that. Surely they are more likely to rest players for their less winnable midweek match.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
7th place may well get Wolves a place in Europe so no doubt they'll have their eye on that. Surely they are more likely to rest players for their less winnable midweek match.

Fully expect Burnley to bully them and with the semi final coming up I expect them to roll over :down:

Nobody will want to get injured so I doubt Wolves will be too commited.

Let me be wrong please.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Fulham look like they have given up

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Binning the team that got you promoted and filling it with expensive newbies didn’t work as well as the pundits thought it would. CH’s policy of gradually implementing the newbies is currently looking the best option...however frustrating some of us find it.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Fulham not fighting for the ball, giving up possession easily, no running off the ball. 10 shots in 13 minutes This could end up a rugby score

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Binning the team that got you promoted and filling it with expensive newbies didn’t work as well as the pundits thought it would. CH’s policy of gradually implementing the newbies is currently looking the best option...however frustrating some of us find it.
Mutrovic not in the squad

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Fulham really doing everything they can to lose this. Another poor pass lets City in

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
As poor as Fulham look citeh are bloody impressive very concerning for next week
De Bruyne is everywhere. One minute in defence breaking up attacks, the next looking for that scything pass that splits the Fulham defence. Pure quality

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The pace in the city team is scary

That’s what £900m (the most expensive squad in the history of the game), buys you.

Goodbye Fulham. Shahid Khan tried to cheat his way to mid table safety with a huge spend last summer on names, and it failed. Their 2018/19 accounts will make dire reading.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here