Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 3-5/2/24

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

If you could have picked any weekend over the last 22 years, for the record number of PL goals, this is the weekend Brighton fans would have picked.

Congrats Palace, you're part of history (and not a fake made up one where a club that doesn't exist pretends to).

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I hate Man City. They inevitably are going to win the Premier League yet again this season. It's so boring.

Yep, so boring. Media gushing over a title race - City have won about 11 or 12 games in a row I think; we all know give it another month or so and City will be all but home and dry after arsenal and Liverpool drop points and City keep on winning

Really hoping one day they get the book thrown at them but fear it won't happen.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yep, so boring. Media gushing over a title race - City have won about 11 or 12 games in a row I think; we all know give it another month or so and City will be all but home and dry after arsenal and Liverpool drop points and City keep on winning

Really hoping one day they get the book thrown at them but fear it won't happen.
I was hoping Liverpool would make a serious challenge but I think we all know what happens now. Tedious.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Going back to the “most goals in a game week” stat, we’ve been involved in all of the top three in a big way

2020/21 - Newcastle 0 - 3 Albion
2022/23 - Albion 6 - 0 Wolves
2023/24 - Albion 4 - 1 Palace

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I liked Maupay and still do, but he threw a strop when he fell down the pecking order. Hardly Potter's fault.

I thought Potter was professionally qualified to deal with this, ship out, easy option.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here