[Albion] Premier League 29/4 - 2/5/23

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Thank you Spurs for the ultimate Spursy result.

Had a £5 result and both to score treble running on Bmuff, City & Liverpool. Gutted when Spurs made it 3-3

Liverpools 4th won me £145 👏👍

Sea Cider

Dec 27, 2012
I like Klopp. And in general we can't really complain about his displays of emotion whilst lauding de Zerbi.

But that was very, VERY twattish
I'm all in favour of a good touchline celebratory run. But doing so to get in the face of the 4th official :facepalm: And injuring yourself in the process. Hope he wakes up feeling suitably ashamed this morning

Side note, absolutely dreadful example to set to young people (and from the dad of a football obsessed 5 year old, these things DO get observed and copied)

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
I'm all in favour of a good touchline celebratory run. But doing so to get in the face of the 4th official :facepalm: And injuring yourself in the process. Hope he wakes up feeling suitably ashamed this morning

Side note, absolutely dreadful example to set to young people (and from the dad of a football obsessed 5 year old, these things DO get observed and copied)
When he pulled his hamstring that was karma working its magic. :lolol:

I just can't stand Stropp. Never have done and never will.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How on earth is Jota not sent off for that challenge?

Compare that to Ulloa's red card against Reading.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Klopp’s comments post match were a disgrace. Similar conspiracy crap you get on here after a loss.
Firstly, there are far stricter rules on what a PL manager can say, compared to random fans on the internet. I'll also add that if it had been Liverpool who had been robbed against Spurs in the game where we battered them, he'd have said a lot more than he did.

As it was, it seems Liverpool had the worst decision go in their favour.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports