[Albion] Premier League 29/4 - 2/5/23

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Spurs being more spursy than you ever thought possible.

Klopp doing his hamstring getting in the face of the 4th official is equally hilarious
Watching the game with the father in law and we just both cracked up watching that replay. Mother in law and other half wondered WTF had happened! Brilliant.

It’s about time Klopp got called out for his passive and overt agressiveness. Other managers get slated for being bad losers when he is actually the worst out there and yet has a reputation like a cuddly bear. Wanker.

Very, very Spursy funny ending though!

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Is this a good result for us? I guess we just won't know until the end of the season
A draw would've been ideal, but otherwise I think this is as good as it could be. Spurs an utter shambles again, which won't do much for the confidence, yet Liverpool didn't capitalise on goal difference. I don't think either team will come out of this match particularly happy.

And ultimately, spurs dropped 3 points which is good news.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I think so.

My aspiration is that we finish 6th above Villa and Spursy,
Agreed.

I'm going for 63 points and an impressive GD.

That'll be enough for 6th and...

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Greedily, 5th is doable.

We’re a machine in almost every game, Liverpool/Villa/Spursy will all drop points too.
Though not season defining the next 2 games can set us for the run in. Games are running out for others while we have far more opportunities ahead to get there.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Liverpool/Villa/Spursy will all drop points too.
13th May Aston Villa v Tottenham
20th May Liverpool v Aston Villa
28th May Aston Villa v Brighton

Of course, the old cliché that 'every game is important' still rings true. And there's plenty left.

But these 3 six-pointers might well have some say in the final order.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
We might be a better team than Manchester United (but without their experience to grind out undeserved results), but you seriously want them, a team we cannot realistically catch this season, to help out Villa, one of our direct rivals for a Europa place?

Mental......................................
That’s not what I said. I was saying that IF Villa beat Man Utd, then WE walloped Man Utd, suddenly things would look VERY interesting.

That’s all.

As it is I can now accept top 4 is probably gone, but feel quietly confident about 6th/7th.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
13th May Aston Villa v Tottenham
20th May Liverpool v Aston Villa
28th May Aston Villa v Brighton

Of course, the old cliché that 'every game is important' still rings true. And there's plenty left.

But these 3 six-pointers might well have some say in the final order.
D
H
A

And we'll be above both Villa & Spurs.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Though not season defining the next 2 games can set us for the run in. Games are running out for others while we have far more opportunities ahead to get there.

Even Abu Dhabi, with their CL pressures, will have to play near enough their best 11 against us to secure three points.

I don’t write off a result for us there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports