[Albion] Premier League 29/4 - 2/5/23

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Hearing Allisson claim that cross with a massive, crystal clear “KEEEPPAAHHS” is one of the most beautiful sounds in the world. Loved that when playing, a vocal keeper is so valuable (provided they are competent of course).

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
On the positive side for them, Spurs are actually doing better than there were after 25 minutes last week. By next week they may only be 2 down after 20 minutes.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
IMG_6568.jpeg

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
BBC live text:

25 mins
Liverpool 3-0 Tottenham

Spurs fans (the ones still there) are cheering "Ole" every time they make a successful pass.
Got to enjoy it somehow.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The way I look at it,win 7 games and we are guaranteed Europe. Doesn't matter what other teams do. Actually we can probably afford to lose to City and we'll still make it.
And you and I both know we're not going to win the next seven - or even six of them! Hopeully we'll put together a decent run, but Spurs and Villa dropping every available point is still the best way to go!

Oooh! - just seen the latest score......... Go Liverpool! :thumbsup:

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
And you and I both know we're not going to win the next seven - or even six of them! Hopeully we'll put together a decent run, but Spurs and Villa dropping every available point is still the best way t go!
We live in hope. The point is to use the cliché, what others do is out of our hands, and we can't rely on Palace or whoever to take points off of Sours or Villa.
And it becomes immaterial if we ourselves don't win enough points.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We live in hope. The point is to use the cliché, what others do is out of our hands, and we can't rely on Palace or whoever to take points off of Sours or Villa.
And it becomes immaterial if we ourselves don't win enough points.
Yes - and a 'decent run' doesn't involve us getting nil points too! Of course we have to win some, but the worse Villa and Spurs do, the better!

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
How has that Skipp 'challenge' not got a red card. VAR coming to Spuds' rescue, again.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
As the poster said - 7 points. That's 61 points. When we beat Man United, Everton & Southampton, we'll also have 61 points - and likely still a better goal difference. Sorted!
Bouncing your post will bring me no pleasure

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports