[Albion] Premier League 29/4 - 2/5/23

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Ayew is a wind up merchant, Zaha is a diver/moaner, Zouma is in a different league in the scumbag states. And yeah, I’ll be happy to defend that.
Oh please don't get me wrong, if only one was to fall in a well Zouma would be the primary candidate. But I'd want a bigger well to fit all three.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
No - number one target now is finishing ahead of Spurs. Anything else a bonus - not that we shouldn't be aiming to get that bonus, but finishing ahead of Spurs, the weakest (and the luckiest) of the teams currently in the Europa League and Conference places has to be the number one priority.
Spurs have also got two 'relatively' easy games out of their last four (Palace & Leeds) - so the fewer points now the better. If they get six, we need eight from a possible 21. Three wins would do it - Everton / Southampton / One Other. Thursday is going to be important.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Problem with phone tech. Never had this problem with cards

Wasn’t the phone part but the readers on the turnstiles so would have been exactly the same if with cards.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
So…do we want Liverpool and Man Utd wins?

There’s just a bit of me that thinks - Man Utd lose tomorrow, then we beat them on Thursday…it couldn’t, could it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports