Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 29/4 - 2/5/23

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Could have done with Arsenal dropping points. For our best chance of getting anything against City, it would be best if they celebrated the title before our game, and then rested players. If they need to beat us in order to win the title, I can't see them slipping up.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Could have done with Arsenal dropping points. For our best chance of getting anything against City, it would be best if they celebrated the title before our game, and then rested players. If they need to beat us in order to win the title, I can't see them slipping up.
I've kinda written that game off, the way they're playing, but plenty of points for us to secure without getting anything from that one.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Of course the downside is this does in some way contribute to the rehabilitation of Potter

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Of course the downside is this does in some way contribute to the rehabilitation of Potter
I'm ok with that. If he proves long term that he's a good manager, that's fine. If it proves that Chelsea is a basket case, and Potter was a prize tool for going there, that's fine too.

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Nah. You're thinking about it all wrong. When we beat Arsenal on the 14th, that'll settle the title race before the city game. And city will be grateful and offer us a free hit!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Nah. You're thinking about it all wrong. When we beat Arsenal on the 14th, that'll settle the title race before the city game. And city will be grateful and offer us a free hit!
Ending Arsenal's challenge in order to face a half drunk City had crossed my mind. I thought I was getting a bit carried away.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Apparently 'The Todd' sent in a russet potato to conduct the half time team talk, figuring it had more presence, personality and charisma than Frank Dullard. Sterling did a double take, thinking GraPotty was back at the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here