Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 28-30/12/21

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
If Leicester win this, expect Klipperty to blame Christmas fixtures and not his strikers’ poorly calibrated radar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Because of injuries, NOT new Covid cases. FARCE.

Yup. And muscle injuries - most likely the result of Howe’s new training regime and his stated commitment to increase fitness and stamina levels. So not even injuries caused by contact in games - not that that should make any difference.

The PL. have really lost control of this.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Yup. And muscle injuries - most likely the result of Howe’s new training regime and his stated commitment to increase fitness and stamina levels. So not even injuries caused by contact in games - not that that should make any difference.

The PL. have really lost control of this.

Indeed

*nods*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Seven minutes? Seventeen would be better!

Only five and a quarter and I can't recall anything to justify that.

Same as the Southampton v Tottenham game which had a lengthy VAR check (which was completely wrong). ???

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Vardy was "injured" for almost four minutes.

An extremely concerning injury to his head/leg/not sure. Did you see how he only just managed to stagger of the pitch (why he wasn't stretchered off is beyond me, someone's been negligent in their duty regarding player welfare)?

And then SPRINT back on?

Odd.

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Re: Thursday night.

Can't they bring the kick-off forward now by half an hour from the ridiculous start time of 8.15pm in the Manchester United v Burnley match as that's now the only game?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
An extremely concerning injury to his head/leg/not sure. Did you see how he only just managed to stagger of the pitch (why he wasn't stretchered off is beyond me, someone's been negligent in their duty regarding player welfare)?

And then SPRINT back on?

Odd.

Some people just have a spine, and will play through pain and injuries regardless .......... even now not everyone's a wuss!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6VTci1Bunk

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea

And then SPRINT back on?

Odd.

The only fair way to stop this CHEATING is that the ‘injured’ player must remain off the pitch for the same amount of time that the trainers are on the pitch ‘treating’ said player. Obviously that won’t happen because it would make sense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here