Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 28-30/12/21

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I do hope, over time, Stephens gets 'market corrected' by the great and the good of NSC.

I'd hate to think youngsters (30 somethings) come away with the impression he was a bit shite.

Only saw him for one season but thought he was a good player. Very Xavi-esque (though maybe not exactly as good).

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I feel sleepy

This was like watching a pre season friendly

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
no even a booking :shrug:

I know :down:

booo.JPG

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well we all remember what we want eh? The guys I sit with used to call him 'The Crab' as the best we could hope for was a sideways pass... :lolol:

If you don't think 'Stephens' and instantly think Knockaert v palace and Murphy v Reading what's the point of having memories!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I’d fancy our chances against both of these.
That's a shame I was liking our chances of another quick fire double until you just ruined it v Bumley.

There must be a plan to beat Utd, their defence is so so poor.
Would have to be attack city Arizona, but if they play their counterattack team, we'll be screwed.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Oh absolutely - he was an incredible club servant and almost ever-present throughout my favourite period following the club.

On a related theme, I see the Boro v Albion 'decider' is available on catch-up on Sky Sports as an 'EFL classic'.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh Bumley never change :lol:

FH7RxaQXIAoW8st.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here