Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 27-30/11

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
What a supremely talented player Grealish is but **** me is he a crybaby and a diver, I’ve noticed he cheats a lot more when his team are losing as well...

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Hilarious. He's actually worse than Zaha when it comes to cheating. And I didn't think that was possible.

Arm is brushed, five seconds later he's on the floor as if he's been shot. A minute later he's up and absolutely fine.

How stupid are the officials to fall for this stuff?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Just did a quick search on Twitter for Grealish and everyone is slating him for that dive. It’s beyond a joke that everyone but the ref thinks it was a dive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I reckon one of the West Ham players is going to deck Grealish soon. And I hope they make a bloody good job of it too. What a complete CJTC the bloke is.

He has such a punchable face.

One day someone will really hurt him the cheating prick.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Grealish down again and rolling around....then they do a slow motion of it and he’s hardly touched...time and time again

I just tuned in for the second half, saw Grealish throw himself to the ground and roll a bit, holding his shin then jumping up just fine. Came on here to see what was being said and saw this. Kept reading the thread and realised this comment refers to a different incident in the first half

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
When I first started watching the Albion in 1967 (I think) the crowd would have just scratched theirs heads if someone dived liked that. I don’t think they would have believed what they had just seen. Shame there are players who do that now. It could be stopped by FIFA, UEFA , Premier League. Just do it retrospectively......

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
“Watkins did everything right although it might not have been going in”

Oh dear Martin.

Lego-Stand

Nov 6, 2003
Trezeguet misses a sitter then wins a penalty by going down like he has been shot under the slightest touch....sounds familiar

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Watkins not prem class missing that sitter then a pen

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here