Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 27-30/11

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It is clearly a directive. The cheating tonight was off the scale.

I said on another recent thread.

Some EPL and Championship clubs MUST BE coaching diving, slapping the turf, protracted parachute rolls and ear piercing screams.

Not one rogue player per club, but systematic acting lessons for the squad.

This goes far beyond “well that was a naive challenge by the defender”.

Villa top of the cheating tree.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Tresetwat and the diver getting more VaR decisions against them (both cheating again!) is the only thing about VAR making me happy right now - haha ‘the massive villa’ will be annoyed eh!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Villa ruined that game as a specttacle.

If they hadn't spent the second half with 10 men while 1 player was consistently rolling around on the floor, they'd have pissed past the Newcastle of the South, that is West Ham.
At least three players rolling around on the floor on a regular basis. Grealish taken out by a sniper five seconds after his arm was brushed. Trezegeut hurling himself at the deck when nobody touched him....... Then Konsa got in on the act.

I'd be embarrassed if I was a Villa fan. They are a total disgrace to football.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I said on another recent thread.

Some EPL and Championship clubs MUST BE coaching diving, slapping the turf, protracted parachute rolls and ear piercing screams.

Not one rogue player per club, but systematic acting lessons for the squad.

This goes far beyond “well that was a naive challenge by the defender”.

Villa top of the cheating tree.
Agreed.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
At least three players rolling around on the floor on a regular basis. Grealish taken out by a sniper five seconds after his arm was brushed. Trezegeut hurling himself at the deck when nobody touched him....... Then Konsa got in on the act.

I'd be embarrassed if I was a Villa fan. They are a total disgrace to football.

If you stop watching the football and just look around the pitch.
Plenty of Villa players were hitting the deck, to a man they all got up as play continued.

There were 2 on the nearside of the pitch in the last 10 minutes.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Meltdown back in the studio. It's funny as ****!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
If you stop watching the football and just look around the pitch.
Plenty of Villa players were hitting the deck, to a man they all got up as play continued.

There were 2 on the nearside of the pitch in the last 10 minutes.
Indeed. Smith is either complicit in the systematic cheating or he doesn't have control of his players. Either way it means he's a useless manager.

Villa made Palace look like an honorable football team this evening, and that's a big ask.

As an aside, Tyrone Mings is a TERRIBLE football player. He was totally rubbish again tonight and yet Southgate still picks him for England.

The sooner we (England) lose a few games and the Palace prick gets sacked the better.

Ridiculous that one of the worst defenders in the PL is playing for the national team.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Moyes rightfully calling Trezeguet out for another dive. Add that to last week. Wasn’t there a new rule on retrospective action against proven cheats like him...

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Jamie Carragher makes my ears hurt.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Indeed. Smith is either complicit in the systematic cheating or he doesn't have control of his players. Either way it means he's a useless manager.

Villa made Palace look like an honorable football team this evening, and that's a big ask.

As an aside, Tyrone Mings is a TERRIBLE football player. He was totally rubbish again tonight and yet Southgate still picks him for England.

The sooner we (England) lose a few games and the Palace prick gets sacked the better.

Ridiculous that one of the worst defenders in the PL is playing for the national team.

Quite. I’ve been saying it for ages, the decision to make Mings a regular member of the England squad is not just a bit odd, it’s totally negligent. Just because he’s left footed.

He’s not even at Premier League level, he’s totally out of his depth there. He’s a Championship full back. I can’t think of another England player less deserving of a cap, ever. And I include Carlton Palmer, Jay Boothroyd and Gavin McCann in that list.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Moyes rightfully calling Trezeguet out for another dive. Add that to last week. Wasn’t there a new rule on retrospective action against proven cheats like him...

Retrospective action only if you successfully con the ref. Yet to see the FA really crack down on it though!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
how did moyes put it?

Said there was a slight tug on shirt but nothing to warrant the fall. If I remember rightly the prick grabbed his face same as last week. As he’s not very well known it won’t get the publicity but he’s one of the worst I’ve seen...!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here