Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 27-30/11

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
2-0 Fulham

I don’t think Fulham look that great, Leicester look like they simply cannot be bothered.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Fulham have some decent players. Look excellent going forward.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Honestly you lot :lolol: Quite honestly if we get less points than Fulham this season we will deserve to be relegated, why people are worrying about a Fulham result at this stage of the season I really don’t know, bed wetters? :wink: :lolol:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Brendan Rodgers really needs to earn his salt now.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Honestly you lot [emoji38]ol: Quite honestly if we get less points than Fulham this season we will deserve to be relegated, why people are worrying about a Fulham result at this stage of the season I really don’t know, bed wetters? :wink: [emoji38]ol:
*fewer points"

But pedantry aside, I totally agree.

Fulham are shit and one swallow does not make a staying up.

Gun shot

Ready to be fired
Oct 3, 2020
In a holster
The quality of defending at both the top and bottom of the table has been comical at times this season.

Players are obviously shattered. :bla:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Our 10 points from 10 games looking a tad fragile now!

e73642669a8a18c3c539a45768c2a5c8.jpg

Comfort yourself that wearing a diaper is acceptable as long as you are a God on guitar.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Honestly you lot :lolol: Quite honestly if we get less points than Fulham this season we will deserve to be relegated, why people are worrying about a Fulham result at this stage of the season I really don’t know, bed wetters? :wink: :lolol:

Meh, there's a pretty good chance we're going to be in a relegation scrap this season. Old habits die hard, and I think I'm going to happy when clubs below us are beaten, and nervous when they win, for quite some time now: it's all part of the fun.

I'm not getting carried away by a couple of good results - not a Brighton & Hubris Albion supporter :)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
That comfortablish looking gap is not looking so comfortable after WBA winning and Fulham looking like pulling off a shock. Don’t discount Burnley hauling three points back from their game in hand. Got to love the PL

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Handbags! Can I say that?

:catfight:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here