Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
That was a good game of football.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Could've been better at the end of the evening, could've been worse at the beginning.

Oh well...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No worries, we are shite but we will stay up ..:cheers:

If you’re serious that’s harsh. Last year that was correct. We’re better than shite now. We’re pretty average with the odd game of brilliance. Or half of brilliance a la Leicester. We’ll be ok. And we play football this year.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
To be honest, I’m not too disappointed - West Ham have an easy run-in, and were highly unlikely to muck it up. They are actually quite a good team - miles better than Villa and Bournemouth. They can actually do us a favour by beating Watford and Villa.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I think we have run out of luck with results going our way. I fully expect them all to go against us from here on in.

That's the spirit!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Some of our relegation rivals are going to pick up points at some point, bloody hell. ???

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
To be honest, I’m not too disappointed - West Ham have an easy run-in, and were highly unlikely to muck it up. They are actually quite a good team - miles better than Villa and Bournemouth. They can actually do us a favour by beating Watford and Villa.

I feel the same about Watford in terms of not a bad team. Bournemouth have surprised me as it’s the same team that have done so well last few years. I’m still thinking villa and Bournemouth but need to get another win ourselves to ease the nerves.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
It’s not like West Ham are out of trouble, but that is a monster result for them tonight. All eyes now on Bournemouth and Villa. And thankfully they DO look shite.

Anyway we just need to beat Norwich and I think that’ll be enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here