Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I wish I'd watched this one now, seems it's been great fun

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
When the defender is trying to step over him he’s not offside, he can only be given offside after the shot was taken. If it takes that long to make a decision just give it up honestly, it’s stupid.

If I was West Ham I’d just play for corners here, every one has caused chaos. Chelsea need to step it up.

Yes he was his head and shoulders were offside while he was having to step over his legs.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
The balls gone in off the inside of the post, bending in at pace how the **** is the goalkeeper meant to stop that? :lolol:

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
At 30 something and out of contract Willian has been terrific tonight. Not a word of praise from the miserable manc.

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I still vividly remember watching Hazard and Willian linking up and destroying us a couple of years ago.

Hazard still best player I’ve seen live at the Amex, but the two of them were unplayable that day.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I still vividly remember watching Hazard and Willian linking up and destroying us a couple of years ago.

Hazard still best player I’ve seen live at the Amex, but the two of them were unplayable that day.

Hazard was ridiculous that day. His close control, movement and pace was absolutely scary.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014

Totally agree. Their performances that day still stick in my mind. Those two took us apart.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports