Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 27/06 - 02/07

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Come on Chelski - get your fingers out! I want to see the (almost) free stadium squatters to go down - even if it means B'muff staying up to be the whipping boys next season.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I’d be very pissed off if that was one of our goals ruled out. I still can’t work out why VAR didn’t show proof Utd’s second goal was onside.

Because it only shows proof when it is changing the on-field decision. For what it's worth, when they showed the replay, it looked to me like Dan Burn's trailing leg was playing them onside.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
what a beautiful 5 minutes

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
You have to say if it takes 3 and a half minutes to make a decision, that’s simply not good enough. It’s a call in our favour but if that was against us I’d be absolutely fuming, Kepa would not have saved that.

Why did they not show us proof it hit Antonio? Why have they stopped showing the details of the decisions they make? Similar to the possible offside last night, they didn’t even show us the line?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
That incident just highlighted one of the problems with the implementation of VAR - the failure to explain the decision.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here