Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 27/06 - 02/07

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
All the people who felt losing 3-0 against Manchester United was a world ending disaster needs to thank their lucky star they are not Bmuff supporters

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Commentators are getting on my tits....keep saying no team is pulling away because we lost last night!!!!! HELLOOOOOOO we are now 6 points clear with a better GD I would say that's pulling away.....all the teams below us ( bar Watford) look dire and I don't think are capable of putting a run together.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
All the people who felt losing 3-0 against Manchester United was a world ending disaster needs to thank their lucky star they are not Bmuff supporters

Touché, I still can't believe that some teams in the Premier League are worse than us, what a shite league it is, and that's a fact..:shrug:

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Neville saying West Ham may as well have a go, but I think an open game will suit Chelsea. Good tempo to it.

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Touché, I still can't believe that some teams in the Premier League are worse than us, what a shite league it is, and that's a fact..:shrug:
Baz Glendenning's theory is all teams that don't get 38 point (1 per game) should be relegated.

At least then the rubbish coming up will be different rubbish.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013

This is not a bad Brighton team. In fact I would say it would destroy most teams in the championship.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
This is not a bad Brighton team. In fact I would say it would destroy most teams in the championship.

Agreed, it's the selection process and tactics that leave a lot to be desired. :shrug:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I still think West Ham are a much better side than Norwich, Bournemouth, Watford and Villa. They are the closest team to us I would identify.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here