Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 27/02 - 01/03

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
They just need a point to avoid being the worst PL team ever.

I think we all know which game they'll be accomplishing that target, don't we. :rolleyes:

Yep, the game following our first win against Chelsea. It’s the Brighton way

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
xP

I hate football

orsuv826fak61.jpg

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
WTF. How is this not a penalty?

View attachment 134337

You see, I don't see how they COULD give that as a penalty at the time. Lots of replays were unclear even the conclusive one isn't incredibly clear and he's not blocking a shot they're both trying to get to a bouncing ball so you could argue the hands in a natural position. I don't see how anyone could say that's a clear and obvious error

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Next up, Everton v Southampton. I hope Everton's defenders get a bit lairy tonight.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Unhappy Saints fan on BBC Sport going a bit knee jerk, or is he after their current run?

Saints fan here. I hate the board for what they've done to this club. If Ralph had an Aston Villa, West Ham or Everton budget Saints would be a real force. Instead we'll be playing Sheffield United next season in the Championship. We're down.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Unhappy Saints fan on BBC Sport going a bit knee jerk, or is he after their current run?

Saints fan here. I hate the board for what they've done to this club. If Ralph had an Aston Villa, West Ham or Everton budget Saints would be a real force. Instead we'll be playing Sheffield United next season in the Championship. We're down.

They are the worst team in the league currently. Even Sheffield looks more organised and equally (not very) dangerous. Think chances of getting something against Saints will be better they were against CP and WBA as they are not parking the bus and actually seem to enjoy leaving quite a lot of spaces for the opponents. Hopefully Lamptey could be back by then.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I can't wait to get back to full crowds so we can mock players like Richarlisson who cheat, scream and dive all over the place. Him dropping to his knees as we scored (remember that phenomenon?) in the last minute last season remains a firm highlight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here