Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 26-28/12/23

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
These results have really given me hope that we could kick on and have another great season.

Liverpool didn't look like world heaters, Newcastle are vindicating our squad rotation, Villa are capable of looking average as United have been all season. Only Arsenal have truly looked better than us all season. Finally if Bournemouth can win 4 on the bounce then so can we.
They prove what I've always said: on their day, any team in the PL can beat any other team. Sure, it might not happen that often, but there seem to be enough 'shock' results these days for them to not actually be a shock anymore.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
For those of you depressed by the goal.
This should cheer you up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231227-194637~2.png
    Screenshot_20231227-194637~2.png
    124.6 KB · Views: 59

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
The pragmatist in me would be very happy with a draw but any result that sees the Nigels squirming in ever greater discomfort is fine with me too.

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
We are better than this Chelsea team, on paper and on the field. Looking at their line up how many of them get into our first 11...not many.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
We are better than this Chelsea team, on paper and on the field. Looking at their line up how many of them get into our first 11...not many.
Possibly. But they’ve scored already against Palace (and not conceded), and will undoubtedly win, whereas we huffed and puffed against them for an inevitable 1-1.

We’ve been poor in the PL for months now. Probably since the Newcastle home game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here