Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 26-28/12/23

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I watched it on an American feed with UK commentators.

It was quite funny, to be fair.

"You've seen united, now f*** off home" when they got it back to 2-2.

But largely a giant cathedral filled with the sound of tourists and twats, nattering. Like St Pauls, on a Tuesday afternoon. God has long since left the building (probably in a taxi, with Elvis).
You mean Amazon, right?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Villa so inept and naive. Imagine getting rattled and turned over by this United team.

Imagine if they had our levels of injuries...
I know they f***ed up, but I don't have them down as naive. They're usually quite whiley

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Predictably in the eyes of the media and their ridiculous fan base Utd have now ‘turned the corner’. Like f*** have they, they’ll lose in their next 2 or 3 games and be back to ‘shite’ again and Ten Months will be hounded again. I can’t stand them, mainly because of 83 but because I see that club as the one which started the rot of tourist fans and winning at any cost. Wankers.

Also I’ve been saying for a couple of months that Villa, although a very good team, have been very lucky this season with injuries and big moments in games, that will change and I don’t think they’ll cope any better than we have.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Loved that Newcastle result yesterday.

Couple of seasons ago Newcastle triggered Chris Woods’ release clause to buy him from Burnley to enhance their chances of staying up at Burnley’s expense. Then they ship him out to Forest as they never really wanted him anyway. Only for him to come back and shove a hattrick down their throats.

Lovely stuff

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Chris Wood did something in that game, that Leandro Trossard did for us (at Anfield), and I thought would not happen again for many, many years.

- scored a Premier League hat-trick, all with his 'wrong' / weaker foot.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
These results have really given me hope that we could kick on and have another great season.

Liverpool didn't look like world heaters, Newcastle are vindicating our squad rotation, Villa are capable of looking average as United have been all season. Only Arsenal have truly looked better than us all season. Finally if Bournemouth can win 4 on the bounce then so can we.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
The problem is, they don't mean anything if we can't get results ourselves, which we currently can't do.
True, from expecting us to win every PL game I have shifted to settling for a point in my head every time we concede which is every single game. I currently have very low expectations, much like the last few decades.

I expect nothing from tomorrow’s game either. I am basically a negative **** I know :down:

I have really enjoyed the majority of other teams results since the Palace disappointment though.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Newcastle are vindicating our squad rotation
Slightly amusing yesterday to see Dan Burn become the latest victim of the Radio 5Live ‘Monday Night Club’ curse.

He was on the MNC a couple of weeks back, being showered with plaudits and waxing lyrical about how tactically and positionally fluid NUFC are. Then yesterday he had a torrid two hours repeatedly being torn a new one and looking like he was still drunk and playing in one of those ancient Boxing Day matches contested between two villages with a pigs bladder.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here