[Albion] Premier League 26-28/12/23

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Onto Sheffield United and Luton now in a match which promises to be, erm, completed I guess?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Oh dear oh dear… keeper won’t want to see that again. That Adebayo looks a handful.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Wife and Daughter both in bed with Norovirus, me and Luton supporting Son in Law on the sofa watching the game on Amazon.

Just praying I don’t start throwing my stomach up before Thursday night.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Wife and Daughter both in bed with Norovirus, me and Luton supporting Son in Law on the sofa watching the game on Amazon.

Just praying I don’t start throwing my stomach up before Thursday night.
It’s not THAT bad! ;)

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Fair play to Ross Barkley, I thought his career had gone full Dele Alli, but he’s knuckled down and gotten on with it at a lower profile club and is playing some really nice stuff. If he could stay injury free he’d be a great option for most clubs in the league. He’s basically just run that half on his own for Luton.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Muff just 2 points behind us from same amount of games.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Fair play to Ross Barkley, I thought his career had gone full Dele Alli, but he’s knuckled down and gotten on with it at a lower profile club and is playing some really nice stuff. If he could stay injury free he’d be a great option for most clubs in the league. He’s basically just run that half on his own for Luton.
Excuse me but, in British English, the past participle of the verb get is got. All this American speak blows my head.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports