Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 26-28/01/21

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Soucek 6 goals. Zaha 9 now. We could really do with a few more goals from our midfield etc.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
A win would put a decent points gap between us and the bottom three - and potentially a couple of other clubs between us and 18rth. place too. Trouble is, whenever we look up and think, yes, we can catch/overtake X or Y, we know what happens!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Soucek 6 goals. Zaha 9 now. We could really do with a few more goals from our midfield etc.

Indeed. Lots of moaning about the strikers but the midfield goal production is where the biggest difference is. Hopefully Mac Allister getting more and more adapted to PL could help solve that problem.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
FFS Soucek, first you don’t sign for the Albion and then I drop you from my fantasy team by mistake!

I forgive you though you big bad beanpole!

Thanks for making them hurt.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
We simply have to step up to the plate at some point and beat a lower placed team again at home. The law of inevitability predicts it.

The same with a home win against someone-anyone this season.

^----- Each match both of these get closer. Just how it is.

Unfortunately the law of narrative predicts the opposite. If we win the bottom three really are cut adrift, and narrative demands a relegation battle.

It's like Cardiff at home a couple of seasons ago. If we'd won the relegation battle would have been over with many games to spare. So we didn't.

:)

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
What the fukk has Dibley done with his hair now?

So far so good with the scores though.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Anyone watching without the droany drum pathetic noise like me would have just heard Cresswell say to the ref ‘what the **** are you on about - ****ing bellend man’ :lol:
Anyone know who the (female) co-commentator is on here? She’s absolutely ****ing HORRENDOUS!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What the fukk has Dibley done with his hair now?

So far so good with the scores though.

Ah I bounced the Zaha thread for this one. Absolute penis!!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ffs West Ham hit meat of post twice - should be 3 or 4 up - all over the scum (who are really really dreary and shit still).

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Ffs West Ham his meat of post twice - should be 3 or 4 up - all over the scum (who are really really dreary and shit still).

I'm watching the strange naked people who don't speak English v Dirty.

Pleas keep up your commentary as I'm sure it's better than anything I could find online :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here