Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 26-27/2

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Me too - weirdly, and maybe worryingly, I am not convinced we will beat Huddersfield, but I do think we will pick up enough points elsewhere.. I think Saturday will be a horrible spectacle.. Huddersfield will be be on the front foot, knowing that only wins can do it for them - we may be forced to sit and hold shape a little more - the crowd will be disgusted, "why are we being so defensive!" (no recognition that the opposition might be playing quite well!) and it will be decided late on, or be 0-0!!

This time, we need to come out of the blocks not half asleep, win the midfield and blow them away.

Just hope any refereering incompetences favour us.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We all need to go full *Sheffield Wednesday Atmosphere* on Saturday. I know I will, anyway.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Me too - weirdly, and maybe worryingly, I am not convinced we will beat Huddersfield, but I do think we will pick up enough points elsewhere.. I think Saturday will be a horrible spectacle.. Huddersfield will be be on the front foot, knowing that only wins can do it for them - we may be forced to sit and hold shape a little more - the crowd will be disgusted, "why are we being so defensive!" (no recognition that the opposition might be playing quite well!) and it will be decided late on, or be 0-0!!

They would have gained something from that last minute winner against Wolves...maybe a little bit of confidence against a Brighton side who will be a tad lacking in the same ..it just may end up being a draw ...oh the rumpus on here post match :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here