Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 26-27/2

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Goes against most views, I remember debating this point a year with @Triggaar, but I want 2 clubs to be pummelled into early relegation (Stoke/WBA and Hudd/Fulham). I realise that mathematically we want as many clubs as possible in the mix. Let Stains win this, then be shit against everyone else.

Plus BHAFC simply need to start winning homes matches against a list of not very good teams.

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
Soton 2 up

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Screenshot_20190227-202429_Chrome.jpg

Theatricals commence at the Sarri theatre.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Goes against most views, I remember debating this point a year with @Triggaar, but I want 2 clubs to be pummelled into early relegation (Stoke/WBA and Hudd/Fulham). I realise that mathematically we want as many clubs as possible in the mix. Let Stains win this, then be shit against everyone else.

Plus BHAFC simply need to start winning homes matches against a list of not very good teams.

Personally I would prefer a draw as Fulham are probably going to go down and saints would only move up 1 point. Your second point is dead right though we have more points than the teams below us and we have 3 of them at home.

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
Palarse 1 down

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Saints Fulham is a difficult one. Draw would have been good but at least a saints win adds another nail to Fulham’s coffin. I can’t see saints going down, I’m thinking Cardiff are the ones to target staying above...

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Saints Fulham is a difficult one. Draw would have been good but at least a saints win adds another nail to Fulham’s coffin. I can’t see saints going down, I’m thinking Cardiff are the ones to target staying above...

How many nails do you need? :lolol:

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
You kind of think, "is this what it's come to"? Sitting around hoping 3 other teams are shittier than us. Not a good look, let's be honest.

Still the cricket's interesting. Gayle might have a heart attack before he finishes bludgeoning us to death. Edit. He's ahhhht...

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Someone learning the Palace Way quickly ::

Embarrassing!
Crystal Palace 0-0 Man Utd
Michy Batshuayi, get up, you're embarrassing yourself man.

United midfielder Scott McTominay miscontrols a ball which rolls out of play and the Palace striker quickly wants to get it back.

McTominay holds off his man, who goes down clutching his face as though he has been caught by an Anthony Joshua right hook.

Referee Martin Atkinson strides over and tells the lads to carry on.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
You kind of think, "is this what it's come to"? Sitting around hoping 3 other teams are shittier than us. Not a good look, let's be honest.

Still the cricket's interesting. Gayle might have a heart attack before he finishes bludgeoning us to death. Edit. He's ahhhht...

What did you expect? A top six finish, safe by Christmas? This is our level for the next few years, maybe even a yo-yo club.
We have to have patience, and learn to walk before we can run.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here