[Albion] Premier League 25-27/8/23

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Dan Burn 😂

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Botman mugged for the first goal, Burn rinsed for the second one. Superb.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Ha ha ha ha!

"Take that you Newcastle ****s" spilled from my mouth, somewhat joyously.

Nunez winking and blowing a little kiss to the Newcastle fans was some nice icing on the cake.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Haha, excellent.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Ha ha ha ha!

"Take that you Newcastle ****s" spilled from my mouth, somewhat joyously.

Nunez winking and blowing a little kiss to the Newcastle fans was some nice icing on the cake.
Quite enjoying watching Rat Boy's face too.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Good news all round. The Saudis lose a game they should have won, when they were well on top and playing against ten men, plus Botman limps off injured.

Liverpool scrape a largely undeserved win, but still look pretty ordinary with it, and will now miss Van Dijk for a couple of games.

I'll take that. Smug Eddie is going to be very sad, and Tindall FUMING (especially as he doesn't get as much screen time under the new rules this season).

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
oh-dear-how-sad-never-mind.gif

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
He wasn't in the keeper's eyeline, he wasn't challenging the keeper, it didn't look to me that the keeper took him into account at all (i.e. he didn't move to cover the offside player - if he had, he may have saved the shot), he didn't stop the keeper from getting to where he needed to stop the shot, the shot was just placed in outside the keeper's reach.
Walker is off the pitch but for the purposes of offside he’s considered on the line. So all the above is irrelevant anyway. Although I agree with your points.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Crikey, only just found out.

Saudi Arabia lost to tight-as-arseholes Fenway Sports Group, at home and with a man advantage for an hour.

The media in the hours before hyped this up as the Georgie Nation arisen, with their unbelievable flags and banners.

Thank you football gods.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here