Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 25-27/8/23

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Chilwell accidentally pressing the pass button instead of the shoot button. We've all done it.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
We couid achieve something that’s not been done in 65 years tomorrow.

That’s the last time a side scored at least 4 in each of their first three matches of a top flight season.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Just when it looked like there was a chance of a comedy equaliser.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
FFS. I was going to replace Enciso with Sterling in my FPL team today but missed the deadline 😡😡

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Who put a rocket up Sterling? Best I’ve ever seen him on the ball, he’s dug this distinctly average performance for Chelsea out of a hole.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Strange to pay £115m for a player who can boss the midfield, then never pass to him.
Strange? You do realise this is Chelsea we're talking about?

Anyway, perfect shit-storm tonight. Clean sheet for Sanchez - "We're entitled to better than Brighton's no,3 GK - and for only £25M FFS - we are Chelsea after all" - so entitled c***s are offended -and dozens of NSCers equally outraged that he hasn't conceded at least six, 'Because he always made me nervous eveey time the ball came anywhere near him', didn't it............................. (aka: he was shit).

Shame about the result though.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Could Luton go down without winning a single game? Honestly they look terrible.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Other than Sterling, Chelsea looked very poor. Caicedo still looks like a rabbit in the headlights and Sanchez was very shaky but unfortunately Luton weren’t anywhere near the level to take advantage.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Bournemouth/Spurs has kicked off. No real chance either way in the first 7 minutes.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I didn't know much about Ange to be honest. Australian, Japanese and Scottish football never been much of an attention grabber for me.
Assumed he was just a kind of motivator but they play really, really good football.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I didn't know much about Ange to be honest. Australian, Japanese and Scottish football never been much of an attention grabber for me.
Assumed he was just a kind of motivator but they play really, really good football.
I always suspected he'd be a good coach. Certainly much better than some of the overrated European merry go round types like Pochetino and Conte.

When Kane left you feel he embraced it. Some of these designer manager types would have whined about their club owners and made excuses for their crap forthcoming season.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I always suspected he'd be a good coach. Certainly much better than some of the overrated European merry go round types like Pochetino and Conte.

When Kane left you feel he embraced it. Some of these designer manager types would have whined about their club owners and made excuses for their crap forthcoming season.
Having a player like Kane can often be a curse as much as a blessing. Kane WAS Spurs and I'm not sure how healthy that was for everyone else involved with the club.
Madison already looking like one the signings of the Summer.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Richarlison :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here