[Albion] Premier League 25-27/4/23

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Leicester equalise with the rat face.

Hopefully they get the winner now. Imagine the shock at one of the biggest clubs in the world being relegated to the Championship if Leeds keep on losing!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Villa’s last 5 do look very tough on paper.

Man Utd a
Wolves a (who aren’t bad at home - ask a Nigel)
Spurs h
Liverpool a
Us h

Points to be dropped there and playing Spurs and Liverpool so points to be dropped there too from someone…

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Points on the board is always an advantage, but it's still well within our grasp if we can capitalise on those games in hand. For sure, we need a win tomorrow to keep the momentum going.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Leicester equalise with the rat face.

Hopefully they get the winner now. Imagine the shock at one of the biggest clubs in the world being relegated to the Championship if Leeds keep on losing!

I think another decade of so out of the top flight might do them some good. Maybe they'll learn a bit of humility this time ... and even if they don't it will be f***ing funny for the rest of us.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
A villa win could be a nail in our European hopes
5 points behind but us with 4 (mad at this point in the season!) games in hand and a far superior GD, and villa have some tough games including United, Liverpool and spurs which means points dropped for one of those in our mini-league drops points in those two games, and of course us! Wolves too away who have picked up form.
Certainly no reason to lose any hope - certainly no nails in our European hopes just yet...

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Didn't expect much other than a Villa home win tonight.

Frustrating, but 3 points tomorrow was still going be the order of the day regardless.

Albion players can consider the Villa gauntlet thrown down.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Villa fifth with a pathetic goal difference of +5. That's worth an extra point.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Villa are on a roll, but they are a month ahead of us game wise.

we have a weapons grade run in, we have to play all the big guns, and then some midlands anti football shithousers at the end. . . . Its far from inconceivable it will be a game that secures a euro spot.

I hope we can go there safe in the knowledge we're already there unless we lose 15-0 and then out shithouse them, Italian style, with a thick parmesan dusting. Seeing Dick Emery sizzle in his own hair tonic would be most amusing

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Everyone worried about Villa but I feel very confident we will finish ahead of Spurs. Do that and we're in Europe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports