Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 25-27/4/23

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
This feels like when your brain forgets about the last step at the top of the stairs and you trip up a little bit but not enough to fall over.

It's unsettling.
Doesn't bode well.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Will be supporting Fulham tonight.
But need wins from Man Utd, as Spurs are our target team, and West Ham over Liverpool.
Shame City v Arsenal is on Wednesday, Should have been a 5:30pm KO so we can all watch it!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
**** Manure. I hope Spurs beat them. Winners in bold:

Tuesday
  • Wolverhampton Wanderers v Crystal Palace
  • Aston Villa v Fulham
  • Leeds United v Leicester City
Wednesday
  • Nottingham Forest v Brighton & Hove Albion
  • Chelsea v Brentford
  • West Ham United v Liverpool
  • Manchester City v Arsenal

Thursday
  • Everton v Newcastle United
  • Southampton v AFC Bournemouth
  • Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United
Spurs to beat Man U?! No way we want that. We aren’t catching Man Utd or Newcastle now. It’s Villa Spurs us and Liverpool for 3 spaces in Europe as far as I see it. Yes Brentford and Fulham lose is always handy and in an ideal world Man U and Newcastle but when it’s Spurs v Man Utd we def want Man Utd to win or draw - surely?

Fulham to stop Villa winning tonight is the game I’m gonna watch. Even Palace is an irrelevance now really so that’s my game of choice.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
The games seem a bit of a snore fest tonight. I'll start at the dog park, head over to villa park to witness some over dramatic, back of hand to forehead dying, then finish up at bellend road

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Villa not winning again would be fantastic, but I can't see them not winning at home - they'll be bang up for it.
Feel more hopeful re west ham getting something v liverpool and united beating spurs away... here's hoping anyway 🙏

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Spurs to beat Man U?! No way we want that. We aren’t catching Man Utd or Newcastle now. It’s Villa Spurs us and Liverpool for 3 spaces in Europe as far as I see it. Yes Brentford and Fulham lose is always handy and in an ideal world Man U and Newcastle but when it’s Spurs v Man Utd we def want Man Utd to win or draw - surely?

Fulham to stop Villa winning tonight is the game I’m gonna watch. Even Palace is an irrelevance now really so that’s my game of choice.
This. We are in a mini league of 4 and need to finish above one of Liverpool, Spurs and Villa. Results that see them drop points is what we want I don’t care who they are playing.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Just going to slip this one in here.
Spurs players have refunded the match ticket price to supporters who went to Newcastle on Sunday. BBC say 3209 was the alocation.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Cracking finish from Anderson that. He’s really good at those finishes. 🙌

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Is still want 4th place badly. I’ve given up on us catching Newcastle. We’ve seen that Manure are nothing special, they played at their best to get a draw against us when we were below par.

If we beat them, things start to look different.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here