Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 21-24/12/23

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
Looks like a mini-league is being formed involving us, Man Utd, Newcastle and West Ham for those spots between 6th and 9th.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
How is Arteta allowed to be constantly outside the technical area?
It seems that rule doesn't apply to him.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
After all the hand-wringing, complaints and so on after we failed to beat Palace on Thursday despite completely dominating the second half, I’m much happier being a Brighton fan tonight than most Newcastle or Fulham fans are…. Or Man Utd if it comes to that. I wasn’t complaining after Thursday.

and there is an article in the “i” today about RDZ and his comments after Thursday, putting a much more positive gloss on it than has generally been the case - Baleba has great potential, he is proud of our youngsters, look at the progress Buonanotte has made since the beginning of the season…..

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
After all the hand-wringing, complaints and so on after we failed to beat Palace on Thursday despite completely dominating the second half, I’m much happier being a Brighton fan tonight than most Newcastle or Fulham fans are…. Or Man Utd if it comes to that. I wasn’t complaining after Thursday.

and there is an article in the “i” today about RDZ and his comments after Thursday, putting a much more positive gloss on it than has generally been the case - Baleba has great potential, he is proud of our youngsters, look at the progress Buonanotte has made since the beginning of the season…..
There is a similar article in the Argus today too.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Odegaard just did a massive handball in their area which was deemed accidental according to the commentators. Have they changed the rules again?
I don’t see how it’s accidental regardless of the slip (which is what they are excusing it for). He clearly sticks his hand out towards the ball. Penalty all day long for me.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Mike Dean mentioned on soccer Saturday that they are looking at allowing var to intervene on second yellows.

Don’t look at it, do it. Disgraceful that Boly was sent off for that.
Yes, either train some decent referees or let var intervene

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Odegaard just did a massive handball in their area which was deemed accidental according to the commentators. Have they changed the rules again?
It is a handball and next week VAR will give one for a very similar offence. That is whats so infuriating. I'm quite happy if they keep their nose out of all but the most blatant offences but we know from decisions like the Hinshelwood pen that some weeks they do re-ref games and some weeks they don't.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Klopp hahahahahahahha

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here