Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 21-23/08/21

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Have to say I’m pleased for both my clubs to get them out of the way for a while.
Harvey Elliot is going to become an amazing player, not only for the reds but for England, fantastic balance with a blessed centre of gravity. Just hope Sarr is thinking of his Anfield move this afternoon ��

boik

Watching a bit of Palace/Brentford. The new Palace way seems to be to pass it around at the back for a while, and then panic and hit it long. I guess a new style takes a while as under Gus.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Have to say I’m pleased for both my clubs to get them out of the way for a while.
Harvey Elliot is going to become an amazing player, not only for the reds but for England, fantastic balance with a blessed centre of gravity. Just hope Sarr is thinking of his Anfield move this afternoon ��

The loan system at its best. Elliott age just 17, made 41 appearances for Blackburn last season. Imho far better than being a EPL bench-warmer with only a faint hope of coming on.

Saka and Elliott may be the right-sided midfield future of England.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Watching a bit of Palace/Brentford. The new Palace way seems to be to pass it around at the back for a while, and then panic and hit it long. I guess a new style takes a while as under Gus.

Did you notice the guy with the megaphone facing about 150 people all dressed in black?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Palace/Brentford is Championship standard, palace have dragged Brentford down to their level. Last season it’s a game that Roy’s palace would have gone on to win……

Last edited:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Spectacular goal from Danny Ings.

Villa 1 - 0 Toon

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
A frustrated Zaha throwing his toys out of the pram as he feels that decisions are not going his way.
Pleased with a 0-0 draw.
Palace not good enough to beat Brentford at home and an upbeat Brentford not good enough to beat a poor Palace.
Poor quality all round.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
A frustrated Zaha throwing his toys out of the pram as he feels that decisions are not going his way.
Pleased with a 0-0 draw.
Palace not good enough to beat Brentford at home and an upbeat Brentford not good enough to beat a poor Palace.
Poor quality all round.

Couldn’t be 5rsed to watch the remainder of the match. That’s 75 minutes I’ll never get back. Poor from both sides

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Half hour build up, bet it’s 20 mins of United, Chelsea and City :down:

Edit - nope it does seem to be just about Albion and Watford

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Potter looking so much more relaxed in pre match interviews these days :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here