Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 21-23/08/21

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Burnley obviously playing defensive with Barnes starting.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
2 minutes before a Burnley lunge. Surprised it took that long.

They really are a ****ing horrible football team aren't they. Time wasting after 5 minutes, Gudmunson rolling around the floor like he'd been shot and Dyche bawling in the 4th officials ear.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Burnley the first team to line up with squad numbers 1-11 since Charlton 1998/9

Also a substitute of McNeill away from having the first team since 1990 to all be lighter than Dulux "Cornish Cream".

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Poor defending which is normally all they have. Is this the year Dyche gets found out?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Burnley the first team to line up with squad numbers 1-11 since Charlton 1998/9

Oh as traditional as The Black and White Minstrel Show, Till Death Us Do Part, and a Bernard Manning routine.

Niiiccccceeeeee.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Liverpool still don't look right defensively. Can't use the VVD/midfielders at the back/no crowd excuse now.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Burnley performance reminiscent of some of our away games in our second season. Cracking goal though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
not sure if it's really a cse of Dyche being found out more th club has not spent much money on new players , think they have bought 1.

Their back 4 hasn't changed though yet they conceded a header from a cross due to poor marking. Given how we showed the way to get in behind them, their defence may no longer be their strong suit if they concede from headers to relatively small strikers as well.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
I saw most of the second half of Liverpool FC v Burnley RUFC, some of those tackles seriously wouldn't have looked out of place in the premiership rather than the premier league. At one point a Burnley player had both his arms wrapped around the waist of a Liverpool player, and threw him on the ground! Even the commentator effectively said "whilst its nice to see more contact that is taking the piss"
Whilst last week I was looking through Blue and White specs this week I was reasonably neutral. It really is a disgrace that they are allowed to get away with the thuggery week in week out. It amazes me that they haven't caused serious injury to someone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here