Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 20-22/8/22

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Arsenal have a new song book for this season says Alan Smith, FFS, Bissouma song for Saliba .........so original, tossers

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Villa Talk is a good read tonight. The Villa Faithful have all turned on Gerard.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Villa Talk is a good read tonight. The Villa Faithful have all turned on Gerard.

I need to hear [MENTION=3385]crodonilson[/MENTION] Villa family members take on this.

They are probably going to sign Caicedo and Sanchez to steady the ship

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Arsenal 4 up. They're looking rather good this season. And Gabriel Jesus hasn't scored all the goals either.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

"10 months is more than enough time for improvements to style, formation and understanding the capabilities of the personnel. I'm not seeing any signs this is happening under him. For that reason I'm all onboard the Gerrard out train.

Blimey. On that basis, Potter would be lucky to get 10 games there.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
"10 months is more than enough time for improvements to style, formation and understanding the capabilities of the personnel. I'm not seeing any signs this is happening under him. For that reason I'm all onboard the Gerrard out train.

Potter would have got the boot more than once at 90% of PL clubs since he’s been here imo. Having said that he’s about 100% better than Gerrard as a PL manager imo. I’d sack him tomorrow if I was running Villa.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Potter would have got the boot more than once at 90% of PL clubs since he’s been here imo. Having said that he’s about 100% better than Gerrard as a PL manager imo. I’d sack him tomorrow if I was running Villa.

I’m pretty sure you’re right.

You’re right.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003

You’re right.

Other than your game against Cardiff a couple of years ago today was the first time I have have ever been happy to see Palace win :lolol:

That is how much I dislike Gerrard

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

It's amazing how easily they seem to have forgotten that but for someone fogetting to switch on the goal-line technology, they wouldn't even be in the PL (unless they'd won promotion to get themselves back up again).

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Twitter Arsenal are loving their away fans and their new chant. :facepalm:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You read (and therefore give click support to) Twitter Arsenal you suck up that stuff without complaint or whining about it on here. :ascarf:

No I didn't.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The hatred for an exemplary footballer, a one club man who always gave 100% both for his beloved club and for his country (where he often had to play out of postion to accommodate media darlings like Lampard and Scholes) is strange too. Unless it's just because he's a scouser (scouse-haters for some reason gettng a free ride when it comes to derogatory stereotyping).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here