Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 20-22/8/22

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Norway you say? Taking up their full Duty Free allowance on the way home probably pays for the entire trip :lolol:
Probably need to go home via England then - minimum price per unit applies in Scotland. Even electric soup ain't cheap any more!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Have sort of always wondered: can players actually hear/understand their highly animated, usually foreign manager issuing instructions from their dugout over the sound of the crowd? Or do the players just blank them out? Yada yada talk to the hand

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Probably need to go home via England then - minimum price per unit applies in Scotland. Even electric soup ain't cheap any more!

Have you SEEN the price of drink in Norway? And strongly suspect the minimum price thing in Scotland applies to domestic consumption only

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I'd much prefer to keep Caciedo given the choice as he's the better and more consistently good player

What are these 'choices' you appear to think we might get? Keeping him here when he wants CL football and a huge offer comes in isn't going to be one of them!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Have you SEEN the price of drink in Norway? And strongly suspect the minimum price thing in Scotland applies to domestic consumption only
Yes, I do know about the prices in Norway - obviously going home with duty frees from the UK makes sense. I've no idea about the second part of your post - if that applies, they'd better buy one lot to sell on privately to the locals, then another lot to take home!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Poor Palace. :nono:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Poor Villa. :nono:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Shoot me but I hope Palace stuff Stevie Gs team :shrug:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
When will we see yellow cards on review for falling down pretending to have received a hand to the face that didn’t happen?

It's pathetic and needs to be stamped out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here