Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 20-22/8/22

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Imho we could do without A Town Called Malice FC beating Villa today, putting Gerrard under more pressure, a managerial job that would surely be tempting for Brummie GraPotty.

0-0 works for me.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Imho we could do without A Town Called Malice FC beating Villa today, putting Gerrard under more pressure, a managerial job that would surely be tempting for Brummie GraPotty.

0-0 works for me.
No chance potty will go to villa !!!

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
No Biss for Spurs starting line up again...

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
It does seem strange that Bissouma absolutely bossed Hjoberg and Bentacur twice at WHL this year but can’t get in the team ahead of them.

Last edited:

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
In the total opposite of the PL, there is a great story on Football Focus about the Norwegian branch of the Stenhousemuir supporters club. Essentially, they decided that far too many people in Norway supported the usual suspects so this group scoured the leagues for a little club to support and they came across Stenhousemuir. They fly over 2 or 3 times a year to go and watch, they sponsor the main stand and 14 of the players kits and they absolutely love it. Great stuff :clap2:

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
In the total opposite of the PL, there is a great story on Football Focus about the Norwegian branch of the Stenhousemuir supporters club. Essentially, they decided that far too many people in Norway supported the usual suspects so this group scoured the leagues for a little club to support and they came across Stenhousemuir. They fly over 2 or 3 times a year to go and watch, they sponsor the main stand and 14 of the players kits and they absolutely love it. Great stuff :clap2:
Just watched that, brilliant

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Huh! Bloody patronising Scandinavians! :wink: :)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Norway you say? Taking up their full Duty Free allowance on the way home probably pays for the entire trip :lolol:

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
20220820_141201.jpg

Just taken my seat for Wolfsburg v Schalke in the Bundesliga to see what the German footy experience is like, decent stadium and feels very Amex like for a match day experience so far. Having a beer in your seat is nice for a change

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
View attachment 151027

Just taken my seat for Wolfsburg v Schalke in the Bundesliga to see what the German footy experience is like, decent stadium and feels very Amex like for a match day experience so far. Having a beer in your seat is nice for a change

Looking at the picture, I was wondering if you had the correct day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here