Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 20-22/5/23

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Looking at West Ham getting to the Conference final, and it being our first ever venture into Europe, actually think it might be the better competition for us anyway. As long as Liverpool don’t lose at Anfield, hopefully tomorrow is a bit of a carnival by 15.45…
….when the 8 mins of injury time starts and we’re 1-0 up ? :lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Spurs have been impressive tbf compared to their recent shite…

Saying that Brentford have had loads of space and time in attack and created nothing.

Biss looks the best player on the pitch to me - I think he’s a big part of them looking good ish again.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Spurs have been impressive tbf compared to their recent shite…

Saying that Brentford have had loads of space and time in attack and created nothing.

Biss looks the best player on the pitch to me - I think he’s a big part of them looking good ish again.
Lucky to stay on though. Looked a red to me. Otherwise having an excellent game.

Deeply unimpressed with Brentford, Spurs generally have been very good. Kane has been excellent.

Brentford’s one tactic is to get it to the left wing and put in a cross. This is all well and good, but without Toney they have nothing to aim at. Neither Mbuemo or Wissa are threatening much in the air, so they’re stumped a bit.

Quite impressed with Schade for them, though. Jensen also looks tidy. Just can’t see outside of a set piece how they’re going to score, and even then Spurs are defending them well.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Right, so Spurs, with FA assistance today, are going to win this and they’ll win next week, so we need two wins from three for Europa League, right?

I wonder if the FA and VAR will ensure these two wins won’t happen

Watch this space… we could even get another apology

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Lucky to stay on though. Looked a red to me. Otherwise having an excellent game.
Yes - but they've gone to all this effort to fix our game against them, suspend Toney just at the right time, let Kane get away with everything possible - they're not going to mess it up by sending a Spurs player off today.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Right, so Spurs, with FA assistance today, are going to win this and they’ll win next week, so we need two wins from three for Europa League, right?

They'll win today (hope we see Brentford scoring from a corner as that's their best bet) but not so sure about next week against the neantherdals. At least if they did it might mean Leeds are down!

Come on Brentford. You can go to the beach tomorrow. You're at work today.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Yeah despite is being only 1 nil difficult to see Brentford scoring, they haven't created anything.

We have to hope Leeds need a win on the final day.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yeah despite is being only 1 nil difficult to see Brentford scoring, they haven't created anything.

We have to hope Leeds need a win on the final day.
VAR will ensure that doesn’t happen if Spurs need the points.

Now where did I put my tinfoil hat? :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here