Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 20-22/5/23

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I hope we can beat Southampton. I do enjoy a good cup run.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Don't fancy Brentford to get anything today, but am tuning in hoping that Spurs are the victims of a dodgy refereeing call that Isn't corrected by VAR.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The FA doing all they can to get spurs into the Europa... wait bloody ages to ban Toney and then do it just before they play spurs in a vital game for spurs. Thanks again you fvckers!
I just don't understand how they can get away with it. He pleaded guilty before our game and everyone knew that the ban would take him past the end of the season, so they should have just started the ban then - or agreed to start any ban after the season - not a couple of days before they play a crucial game against Spurs.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I just don't understand how they can get away with it. He pleaded guilty before our game and everyone knew that the ban would take him past the end of the season, so they should have just started the ban then - or agreed to start any ban after the season - not a couple of days before they play a crucial game against Spurs.
Yep - ridiculous. And what's the point in banning him for 8 months when that includes a couple of months of close season ffs?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
The FA doing all they can to get spurs into the Europa... wait bloody ages to ban Toney and then do it just before they play spurs in a vital game for spurs. Thanks again you fvckers!
But say he fired Brentford into Europe in their last two? That wouldn’t be right either

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
But say he fired Brentford into Europe in their last two? That wouldn’t be right either
What if they qualify for Europe anyway, having allowed him to play for the last couple of months? They should have banned him earlier, or concluded their investigation after the season. Either of those would have been ok, but to allow him to play most and just miss the last 2 is the only way they could get it wrong.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
What if they qualify for Europe anyway, having allowed him to play for the last couple of months? They should have banned him earlier, or concluded their investigation after the season. Either of those would have been ok, but to allow him to play most and just missed the last 2 is the only way they could get it wrong.
Agree with you tbh, but once concluded they stuffed themselves.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
f*** Harry Kane.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here