Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 20-22/5/23

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Poor old Jonny evans, have to feel if he’d been fit this season they’ve have comfortably stayed up with the players they have, been so much more solid today.

Would much prefer Leicester stay up than the other two Neanderthal clubs.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I still think Leicester would be happy with a draw. That pretty much relegates Leeds, as there is no way both Leicester and Everton fail to win. If Leicester are only relying on one favour on the final day, they have a chance.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I still think Leicester would be happy with a draw. That pretty much relegates Leeds, as there is no way both Leicester and Everton fail to win. If Leicester are only relying on one favour on the final day, they have a chance.
Judging by those substitutions you’d assume Dean Smith doesn’t feel the same, the crowd are quiet Newcastle look betwixt and between… it’s primed for a 0-1 away win

That being said they’ve now gone 4 at the back and that Faes guy was hapless when I saw him the other day in a back 4

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Indeed, they've set out to frustrate and then nick it. Obviously not written off the win chance, but I still feel on balance they'd be happy with a point from this.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
All going a bit Keystone Cops

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Did they put Saudi oil on the pitch? Seems very slippy.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I just had a butchers at the stats. Pottertastic.
With 5 minutes to go...

Possession
83% v 17%

Shots
23 v 0

Shots on Target
4 v 0

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Reminds me of our Fulham game apart from Leicester refuse to mark any Newcastle players outside penalty area

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
This makes me even more hacked off with our result up there.

Still want Leicester to pinch it mind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here