[Albion] Premier League 2-4/2

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
FT Sheff Utd 2-1 WBA

Not a disaster.
I'm happy with that. A wba revival was marginally more plausible. They will be about 20 to 1 to survive now

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Great result - not too fussed re Wolves they’ll never go down. Now for Newcastle not to lose (ideally win) and that’ll do nicely - then onto Leicester tomo.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Fantastic for me. Anything but a WBA win. Even today, :wanker:Fatso:wanker: who has the sports media in his pocket, getting heaps of praise for his brilliant transfer window. “ The master”.

I’d hate the rugby club to get any kind of momentum.

Completely agree. The best result as Sheffield United are still 10 points behind us with poorer goal difference and it keeps West Brom at 9 behind with worse goal difference.
In terms of momentum some would say that West Brom potentially had the best transfer window of any club so a result today may have buoyed them up even more.
Sheffield United got a great result but if we are overtaken by them by the end of the season I’d suggest we deserve to go down.
Let’s just hope Leicester are on form tomorrow.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Shelvey!

Toon 1 - 0 Palace

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Heard that last night ....what a fantastic window for WBA......done well today( if any of them played!)

TalkSport and 5live have had the vaseline out over the last two days for the king of direct football and blocking off opposition goalies. His career claim to fame - losing a LC Final to Steve McLaren of all people, being a cringeworthy bootlicker to his mate Ferguson and buying players to avoid relegations.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Ah shit, erm hooray. Oh I don't know.

Ha ha wankpuffins.

Mctominay started going down holding his right knee, then his left after rolling a bit. The prat.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Ah shit, erm hooray. Oh I don't know.

Ha ha wankpuffins.

Mctominay started going down holding his right knee, then his left after rolling a bit. The prat.

To be fair didn’t you see the stud scrape half way up the inside of his thigh? :eek:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Is the artificial crowd singing “la, la, la, la you’re shit” at Newcastle?

I think it was.

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports