Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 2-4/2

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
These offside goals are sad, don’t get me wrong it’s one that goes down as a correct decision i just feel every week it saps the passion of that moment the ball hits the back of the net.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
Coventry v Forest is where it's at tonight. Murray, Ostigard, Knocky, Bong and Gyökeres all involved.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Wolves in deep poo poo methinks....

How come so I ask myself, with such a depth of talent in their squad?

TNBA

TTF

There was always the potential for this to happen to them as they have such a small squad. Until this season they’ve been very lucky since they came up as they had very few injuries and managed to play a settled 11 most weeks.

This season though they sold Jota and Doherty and didn’t replace them suitably and then they’ve picked up injuries to crucial players. They have no depth in their squad at all.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
There was always the potential for this to happen to them as they have such a small squad. Until this season they’ve been very lucky since they came up as they had very few injuries and managed to play a settled 11 most weeks.

This season though they sold Jota and Doherty and didn’t replace them suitably and then they’ve picked up injuries to crucial players. They have no depth in their squad at all.

Losing Jiminez seems to have destroyed their belief. He's an awesome player but, as you say, they don't appear to have much of a squad.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I thought I'd read that from 30th Jan, all games were free to view for a month or so. Seems all these games are on BT. So not available (without a stream etc) unless you have BT then?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Norwood totally bottled a 50/50 on halfway - then their shite keeper Ramsdale messed that up for me - he’s been poor all season. Sheff Utd having the better of it but few chances. 2 poor sides as we knew - but need Sheff Utd to score next.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Norwood totally bottled a 50/50 on halfway - then their shite keeper Ramsdale messed that up for me - he’s been poor all season. Sheff Utd having the better of it but few chances. 2 poor sides as we knew - but need Sheff Utd to score next.

Yep Norwood absolute pony. Brighton reject

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing

Hopefully Blades can equalise but they’re very poor upfront

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Murray on the bench. Forest are away at Coventry. Gyökeres and Østigard starting.
Bong and Knocky start for Forest.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
What would really help is if Sheff Utd and West Brom both lose their game tonight. If any two teams could do it, it's surely these.

Well, neither of them have a clean sheet tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here