Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 2/11 - 3/11

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'm not saying it should or shouldn't be a penalty, it was quite clear that mina rolls over on Son's foot. Why is Carragher going on about whether or not there is contact between the knees?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Wow, double VAR!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Richarlison's three second ice pack seemed to work magic on his facial injury. Let's see if he can get an equaliser.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Blimey, he's kicked his foot off!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Ouch. This is David Busst levels of serious injury. I'm sure I saw his foot pointing in the wrong direction.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Quite unpleasant niggly match, Everton should be 10-0 up on penalties according the Gwladys Street End, players being wiped out in midfield on the counter, Richarlison cheating throughout.

Possibly due to the pressure both teams are under?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Nasty accident

Richarlison and Son both guilty of diving and cheating. Richarlison every time he gets the ball. Spurs are cheats too. Dele Ali handball for a start

Dreadful game, neither deserve to win.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Really nasty injury, but wasn't a red card tackle, ref had yellow in his hand until he saw the injury. Don't think Son could have carried on though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Not a red but unfortunately a bad one.

Years ago players broke their leg with a hard , normally a side challenge, these days it appears the momentum as they hit the grass does it. I wonder if the way the pitch is constructed grabs the foot and bang

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Looks like it snapped when he landed, or more likely when the spud followed through

Sky kept pausing the replay, after Son's foul he carries forward, and they seem to suggest his foot got stuck in the ground. It does seem harsh that Son seemed to be taking the brunt of the guilt when it seemed the injury came after his challenge. Of course his foul was important in the incident, but it's not like his contact was the thing that damage Gomez.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here