Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 19-20/2/22

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
McTom is going to get a bit of a bad rep with the sort of challenges he’s putting in

That was more assault than a tackle. How did he not even get a card for it?

Watching at this Leeds/Man U match and Man U just coming across as a very dirty side.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Leeds are still in this.

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019
McTom is going to get a bit of a bad rep with the sort of challenges he’s putting in
He's obviously decided that he wants to be known as a hard man being Scottish and all that.
He wanted a fight after almost every challenge against us.
I hope he gets it from a real hard man on the pitch sometime soon but there doesn't appear to be many of them around nowadays.

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019
This is what Paul Parker says about McTominay and I have to say Robbie Savage was the pseudo hard man he reminds me off:-

Scott McTominay is a good example of the problem. He just runs around trying to kick people, thumping the badge. He’s like a modern-day Robbie Savage. You need more than that. If people are saying United are missing McTominay, they’re not really Man United fans. The reason he’s out injured is because he tried to kick someone and hurt himself. If that’s what people think United are, then they weren’t around for the good times

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Not if their defence keep their usual form.

I meant it ironically, as in the way commentators constantly fawn over Leeds,
but FFS, Leeds are still in this.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Unreal the way they comb through everything whenever man United players appeal, never a foul in a million years.

I absolutely despise that rat Fernandes.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
£15 on Box head to score a header at 20/1 cheers you big fat headed Cxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Leeds are not out of this.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Classy Leeds fans again

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Classy Leeds fans again

The spanners who throw stuff are bad enough but every time it happens you can see a load of grown men laughing that someone's been hit in the head by something. A few were laughing at a 19 year old coined in the head

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
How has that thug not been sent off? And to make it more hilarious the commentators say ‘there’s not much in it’ :facepalm:

Weak as piss referee

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here