Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 19-20/2/22

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Decent opportunity to go up to eighth. Otherwise we stay ninth.

SATURDAY 19TH FEBRUARY
West Ham United v Newcastle United (12:30) - BT Sport
Arsenal v Brentford
Aston Villa v Watford
Brighton & Hove Albion v Burnley
Crystal Palace v Chelsea
Liverpool v Norwich City
Southampton v Everton
Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur (17:30) - Sky Sports

SUNDAY 20TH FEBRUARY
Leeds United v Manchester United (14:00) - Sky Sports
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Leicester City (16:30) - Sky Sports

Screenshot 2022-02-17 at 09.05.03.png

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Saturday will be the normal game against Burnley. Frustrating. They will sit deep, they will niggle, they will time waste, it will be horrible to watch. Just hope we nick a win.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Whats the chances their new striker will score his first PL goal on Saturday ??? We are a bit soft in that regard, Spurs have been battered by everyone except us, Manure couldn’t buy a win until we strolled into town so feckin frustrating.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Whats the chances their new striker will score his first PL goal on Saturday ??? We are a bit soft in that regard, Spurs have been battered by everyone except us, Manure couldn’t buy a win until we strolled into town so feckin frustrating.

That's the Premier League though isn't it. There are only 3 teams that haven't had at least one loss in their last 5 games. Man City, Liverpool and Newcastle. That says it all. it's ultra competitive and especially in the 5th-12th bit, teams beat each other. When you look ahead to the run of games we have coming there are a lot of potential defeats there so you had best hold on to your hat!

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis

Justice, I worry about your mental health.
I hope you have good friends around you to talk to if you're struggling.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
That's the Premier League though isn't it. There are only 3 teams that haven't had at least one loss in their last 5 games. Man City, Liverpool and Newcastle. That says it all. it's ultra competitive and especially in the 5th-12th bit, teams beat each other. When you look ahead to the run of games we have coming there are a lot of potential defeats there so you had best hold on to your hat!

Good job our existing points total gives us an evens chance of survival if we lost the rest of our games then.

Potential for many famous victories is the way I like to see it

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Brighton & Hove Albion v Burnley
Crystal Palace v Chelsea

Good chance to put another 3 points between us and them op t' road

Naturally though, now I've said that, the football gods will conspire to make us and Chelsea lose.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Most likely he is out injured so I dont think the chances are very big. Good to see you keep up with your glass half empty attitude, it makes people very likeable.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011

*cough* Manchester United *cough*

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Finding myself torn between toon win and wet sham loss. Only because of BDB would I have 'castle stay up and the chance to maybe catch the iron...two games in hand an' all that

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Zouma starts, should be interesting

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Yeah,

A team owned by a regime, that murdered a journalist, cuts people's heads off and systematically jails and tortures womens rights activists.
Vs a team that picked a guy that was nasty to a cat.

Tough choice

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Usual West ham goal from a corner

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here