Smug in defeat
744f6821cb1b044148a3fbe99880afd7.jpg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Gutted for:

Steve Cook
Billing
Howe

Steve Cook taunted the north stand last season when Bournemouth were 3-0 up about us going down, so I’m not gutted for him one bit. He left us after all his youth training, going to a League One club when we were in the Championship, The biter has been bit.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;9425824 said:
I think I must be one of the few posters on here who actually like Bournemouth :shrug:

Play some great football at times and have shocked a few of the big clubs over the years. They contribute a lot more to the Premier League than dullards like Burnley, West Brom and Watford have over the years.

I don't majorly dislike them, as you say their style of football is certainly more pleasing on the eye than some of the other dull clubs - I guess Howe can be perceived as a bit arrogant and some of their fans can too.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Well, I have to say I like Eddie Howe and as it looks likely they may go down, I wish them well. I would rather Norwich, Villa and Watford went.

For me, Bournemouth are a real bogey team. We very rarely do well against them. I’m sure we’ll have better luck against their replacement.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
My mind goes back to the later days of another season. 96/97. Bournemouth supporters in fair numbers at Fans United, getting behind another south coast club in even deeper trouble than they were. I wish them well; sparky outsiders who shook up the established order and who didn't half give it a go in the desperate dying days of 2019/20.

And if Watford fall apart they could still do it.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Steve Cook taunted the north stand last season when Bournemouth were 3-0 up about us going down, so I’m not gutted for him one bit. He left us after all his youth training, going to a League One club when we were in the Championship, The biter has been bit.

I know, I was being sarky. He always comes across as cocky.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Outrageous goal for Spurs Son offside then Kane in an offside position runs in front of the keeper as Son shoots. Spurs 1 Leicester 0

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Come on Watford. Good away day and don;t want Villa to escape this.
My thoughts too.

Norwich, Muff and Villa going down would be excellent. Norwich and Muff are sh1te to get to, especially mid-week and Villa are so far up themselves.

Come on Watford.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
If Bournemouth go down do they get hit with financial fair play, as I seem to remember they smashed it to get up?

D

Deleted member 22389

It could quite easily be us, that's the scary thing. Just pleased we have a decent infrastructure behind this club, because if Bournemouth do get relegated they probably have one season in The Championship to get straight back up, they have nothing to fall back on.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Why Watford?

Nothing against Watford really, but they do seem to have a strange way with managers and methinks all is not well within the club. Best go down and sort themselves out. Besides that, I lived in Bournemouth for three years, 1970-1973, back in the days of Ted McDougall and Phil Boyer, and used to watch them at the old Dean Court ground, when I wasn't driving to Brighton in my trusty, rusty old Austin A40, to see the Albion. Still got a soft spot for the club.

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
My thoughts too.

Norwich, Muff and Villa going down would be excellent. Norwich and Muff are sh1te to get to, especially mid-week and Villa are so far up themselves.

Come on Watford.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk
Watford are an absolute liability, more quality next year and we could take a full 6 points compared to 4. Nothing to sniff at!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here