NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
And to think they had a capacity crowd behind them

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Bournemouth on the brink of relegation.

With the shenanigans at Watford, this is looking like a very good day for Villa.

On the plus side Bornemouth are now a Team. That. Can't. Catch. Us.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Plucky need to get back to where they belong

League 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
I think I must be one of the few posters on here who actually like Bournemouth :shrug:

Play some great football at times and have shocked a few of the big clubs over the years. They contribute a lot more to the Premier League than dullards like Burnley, West Brom and Watford have over the years.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I always thought 35 would be enough.

Wouldn’t wanna he sat there on 35 with all this going on though!

That is so unlucky plucky AFCB - don’t your 12 fans sing a song about having a party when Brighton ****ed it up? Oh dear...

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
He genuinely looked close to tears.
In all honesty though who wouldn't, he has had a good run and it looks like its coming to an end. We may call them plucky but they are a smaller club than ourselves and have acquitted themselves fairly well in the Premier league albeit spending a fair amount of money. Bye Bournemouth see you in Division 1 soon (not in my lifetime hopefully) :lolol:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Eddie Howe to Watford, anyone?

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Well, I have to say I like Eddie Howe and as it looks likely they may go down, I wish them well. I would rather Norwich, Villa and Watford went.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;9425824 said:
I think I must be one of the few posters on here who actually like Bournemouth :shrug:

Play some great football at times and have shocked a few of the big clubs over the years. They contribute a lot more to the Premier League than dullards like Burnley, West Brom and Watford have over the years.

I agree - but:

1) They randomly try to create a rivalry with us and have heard them sing 2 (embarrassing) songs about us - random.

2) They cheated to get to the prem league.

3) They have some good individuals - wouldn’t be beyond us to sign Brooks or King would it..? Long shot I know but never know...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here