Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 17-21/2/24

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I would have loved both Chelsea and Citeh to lose today...however, why does the ref add on 5 minutes instead of the 4 that were indicated?? and why let City take their corner and then only blow the whistle when the ball is cleared to the halfway line. I HATE IT!! Independent timekeeping please, with a clock visible on the stand roof. Football timekeeping is a shambles.

Once officials enter Greater Manchester, they’re hellbent on sucking up to Manure or Guardiola. Inventing added time. Blatant bias.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
The media narrative will be about Chelsea being brilliant when in reality they were battered for most of the match but city finished like clowns - especially haaland.

No idea how that was not a pen at the end. Levi had a handful of the city player’s shirt which stopped him jumping and also caught the ball but his hand happened to in a natural position when it hit him.

Chelsea got very very lucky.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Wow! Caicedo lucky not to get a red card's there! Totally gratuitous studs up and the ref is 5 yards away looking straight at it and somehow VAR don't see a problem. Not even a yellow

Now just got a yellow so should be off!
First challenge should have been a yellow. The one he got a yellow for wouldn't have been yellow, but was given for the totting up.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
The media narrative will be about Chelsea being brilliant when in reality they were battered for most of the match but city finished like clowns - especially haaland.

No idea how that was not a pen at the end. Levi had a handful of the city player’s shirt which stopped him jumping and also caught the ball but his hand happened to in a natural position when it hit him.

I viewed it differently. Chelsea won the first half and looked extremely good. They had two chances they should have scored from (Jackson, Sterling).
City upped the ante in the second half, and were clearly the better team (Chels had some decent opportunities on the counter though). Had plenty of chances to do it, especially for Haaland.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal

Colwill actually pushed the ball away with his hand following the initial ball to arm contact. I was defo expecting a penalty there.

Jimmy Grimble

Just catching up with some highlights from yesterday, has there been another initiative from the PGOML to not overturn on-field decisions? Quite a few incidents which in previous weeks would have been overturned. The Forest penalty shout in particular would definitely have been given.

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
Just catching up with some highlights from yesterday, has there been another initiative from the PGOML to not overturn on-field decisions? Quite a few incidents which in previous weeks would have been overturned. The Forest penalty shout in particular would definitely have been given.
I don't think anybody knows what that lot are doing anymore, themselves least of all. :shrug:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Right, come on Luton

Of course Luton play like that this week 😫

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here