[Albion] Premier League 17-21/2/24

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Having trouble getting my head round the fact that Chelsea are looking better than City in this 2nd half.

*edit*

Inevitably since I posted this Chelsea have hardly touched the ball and it’s been all City

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
How wet is that City pitch? Seen numerous players slip and slide.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
FFS Haaland that's a sitter. And how have they missed again caicedo accidentally on purpose treading on de bruyne's foot.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Haaland is a quality striker but today he played like an absolute carthorse.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
I would have loved both Chelsea and Citeh to lose today...however, why does the ref add on 5 minutes instead of the 4 that were indicated?? and why let City take their corner and then only blow the whistle when the ball is cleared to the halfway line. I HATE IT!! Independent timekeeping please, with a clock visible on the stand roof. Football timekeeping is a shambles.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I’ve just noticed that Daniel Sturridge has got a very large chest pocket …looks about 18”by 18” if not larger….is this the new fashion….useful for keeping your phone, wallet, a snack etc I guess

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I would have loved both Chelsea and Citeh to lose today...however, why does the ref add on 5 minutes instead of the 4 that were indicated?? and why let City take their corner and then only blow the whistle when the ball is cleared to the halfway line. I HATE IT!! Independent timekeeping please, with a clock visible on the stand roof. Football timekeeping is a shambles.
Wasn’t there a VAR check for possible handball? All 22 players seemed to be surrounding the ref.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports